This add-on is included in SEO add-ons package for CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor (goes free for package owners).
This is must have add-on for stores where a customer makes a purchase decision after reviewing reviews.
Why does your store need this add-on?:
- Creates additional pages for a request of the "Category - reviews", on which products and reviews are displayed in order of relevance;
- The interface of the add-on is created in such a way, which additionally attracts the user, improves the behavioral factor (viewing depth and time on the site) allows the buyer to make the right choice;
- And, most importantly, the module generates additional organic traffic to your website, which is easily converted into sales.
Watch a short video with add-on in work
Functionality and capabilities of the add-on SEO for reviews
- Ability to set the default SEO name of the added testimonial pages for each language
- Adds a link to the category page to the reviews of products in this category
- Creates additional pages listing category product reviews
- Spot creation of SEO testimonial pages and full control over SEO attributes
- An user interface that makes real sales
In the settings, you can set a preset SEO name for the generated pages in the context of each language used in the store. This is very convenient, in the future, if necessary, the name of each specific page can be redefined when editing it.
If the function of creating an additional page Reviews is activated for the selected category, then on the page of such a category, next to the heading, the average rating of products and the number of reviews for all products in this category will be displayed. By clicking on this link, the user will be sent to the Reviews page for products in this category.
The add-on allows you to pointwise create pages with reviews of products from the corresponding category open for indexing by search engines.
The store administrator has the ability to point-wise (only for the required category) create pages and flexibly manage all the necessary attributes with the support of placeholders:
- Heading H1;
- Meta description tag;
- Meta tag keywords;
- Description (SEO text).
The page is designed in such a way that at the top of the list there will always be products with the most relevant reviews. If the product has more than three reviews, then by clicking on the Show more link, more portions of reviews will be loaded. Also, if reviews have more content than is allocated for displaying a review, then the rest of it can be viewed by clicking on the More link.
All this is done so that the user can select a product without leaving the page with all the reviews.
- CS-Cart Ultimate (or CS-Cart)
- CS-Cart Multivendor
- CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Plus
- CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Ultimate
In some cases CS-Cart does not give possibility to extend functions (where is no hooks, another cases), so to inplement extra feature we need to insert it to code of CS-Cart.
- 6 months (a paid renewal is available upon expiration)
No posts found
AB dev team guarantees limited technical support to customers through its own technical support system. In order to use the technical support, authorize on the site and click the "Support" button.
A complete list of technical support conditions look here
[+] Add-on "AB: Extended meta tags and placeholders". Added patterns management of placeholders substitution on the review pages (located "AB: Extended meta tags and placeholders → Patterns management → "AB: SEO for reviews" tab).
[+] Add-on "AB: Extended meta tags and placeholders". Added placeholders for reviews page.
[!] On a category page, there was a double number of reviews than as a matter of fact. Fixed.
[+] "Product reviews" add-on. Added compatibility.
[*] "Comments and reviews" add-on. Removed compatibility.
[!] On the reviews page unaccepted reviews were displayed. Fixed.
[!] YoupiTheme. "AB: SEO pages for filters" add-on. On the category page, after ajax requests (using pagination, button "Show more" or filters), page title was cloning. Fixed.
[!] YoupiTheme. "AB: SEO pages for filters" add-on. On a category page rating and quantity of reviews were displaying next to title of several blocks. Fixed.