Antibot add-on - a solution that simultaneously works to reduce the load on the server and hide content that is not desirable for indexing, therefore it is simultaneously included in the supply of both add-ons packages SEO add-ons and Speed-Up.
The add-on comes to replace the SEOhide add-on in the SEO package as a more flexible and effective solution (compatibility with Unitheme2 and Youpi themes has been preserved).
How Antibot add-on works:
- It limits the visibility of the content of blocks or sections of the page template for bots (bots receive pages in the source HTML, in which the necessary sections of content are cut out (blocks or parts of page templates)), while the user works with the full contents of the pages;
- The add-on adds the management of directories for Bots from White list and Bots from Black list;
- Bots from White list includes "good" bots that make sense to see the content of the site (such bots include, for example, Google and other search engine bots);
- Bots from Black list includes "bad" bots, which we don’t want to display the content of our site (these bots, constantly scanning the site’s pages, only lead to increased load on the server);
- Lists of bots are filled by default when installing the add-on, however, if you need to make changes, the store administrator can add, delete, edit bots in the lists;
- The add-on adds the ability to control the visibility of blocks for bots (it adds a block visibility setting with the following options: Do not hide, Hide for all bots (except for bots from the White list), Hide for all bots);
- The documentation for the add-on offers a list of blocks that are recommended to be closed for the Black and White list of bots;
- In case hiding content that is displayed using page templates is required, it is possible to insert special markup into templates by which the add-on will hide;
- Themes UniTheme2 (starting from 4.11.4.a) and Yopi (starting from 4.11.4.a) already have markup for hiding sections of page templates for the Antibot add-on.
What gives you the use of the add-on?
- allows you to give good bots from the White list more “clean” pages in terms of SEO (the search engine does not need to index the blocks of the user's personal account, cart, sortings and other parts of the pages with official content);
- reduces server load by an average of 20%.
- CS-Cart Ultimate (or CS-Cart)
- CS-Cart Multivendor
- CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Plus
- CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- 6 months (a paid renewal is available upon expiration)
No posts found
AB dev team guarantees limited technical support to customers through its own technical support system. In order to use the technical support, authorize on the site and click the "Support" button.
Support does not include:
A complete list of technical support conditions look here