The addon is included in the SEO package for CS-Cart (it is free for owners of the package with an active subscription to updates).
What is the main problem that addon solves?
By default, the CS-Cart platform uses a filter’s technical page to display a list of brands (authors, collections, etc.) by the appropriate feature, for example, to display a list of brands, this page is formed:
where 10 is the filter id according to the Brand feature. There is no possibility of simple management of SEO attributes and seo name for such a page, which complicates the promotion. Fixing this problem is often a point of SEO audit.
Also, by default, there is no way to manage the layouts of filter pages, as well as feature variants page (specific brand options, authors, collections), which does not allow you to individualize pages of different types.
And quite often we get requests “we want landing page for the Apple brand” (looking ahead, and the addon solves this problem).
For filter pages for feature with the Brand Purpose addon allows:
- to perform SEO optimization of pages - lists of Brands, Collections, Authors and other features with the Brand Purpose. Such a page receives a SEO name for address (like domain.com/brands/), canonicity, the ability to add description text (with control of the output location), management of all SEO attributes - meta tags and H1 page header;
- to manage the layout of such pages. You can edit the default layout blocks (added by the addon during installation) or create an alternative layout page (filter pages by features with the Brand Purpose);
- to manage the content and statuses of the blocks in the Layouts tab on the filter edit page (similar to the Layouts tab for the edit page for products, categories, etc.);
- adds a filter name to the breadcrumbs of the added page.
For variants of the feature with the Brand Purpose addon allows:
- to manage page layouts individually for variant of features with the Brand Purpose (which opens up unlimited possibilities for creating alternative layouts for selected variants for organizing an alternative display goal, for example, creating a landing page for the desired brand or collection variant). You can edit the default layout blocks (added by the addon during installation) or create an alternative layout page (features with the Brand Purpose);
- to manage the content and statuses of the blocks in the Layouts tab on the feature variant edit page (similar to the Layouts tab for the edit page for products, categories, etc.);
- adds a link to the list page of all variants of this feature to the breadcrumbs of the feature variant
Expected results from using the addon
The features that the addon adds allow you to improve the SEO and UI performance of filter pages for features with the Brand Purpose and their variants, which are not enough for the full promotion of such pages in the search and increase the indicators of user engagement. As a result, you can separately promote pages like:
Landings (with a completely alternative look) for the selected variants of feature with the Brand Purpose, for example
Features expected in next releases:
- managing the appearance of the brand page, author, collection by selecting a display template;
- the ability to create demo content - a full-fledged landing page for the Brand option for UniTheme (using advanced banners).
- CS-Cart Ultimate (or CS-Cart)
- CS-Cart Multivendor
- CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Plus
- CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- 6 months (a paid renewal is available upon expiration)
No posts found
AB dev team guarantees limited technical support to customers through its own technical support system. In order to use the technical support, authorize on the site and click the "Support" button.
A complete list of technical support conditions look here
[!] UniTheme2. On the editing filter page the section "Settings for AB: UniTheme2 only" has not been displayed.
[+] Added compatibility with CS-Cart 4.15.1.
[!] On the editing filter page, tabs disapeared when there were no permissions for a user. Fixed.
[!] On a products filter page the last breadcrumb had a link. Fixed.
[!] On a filter page by feature with the purpose "Brand, author, etc.", when the templates "Grid with alphabetical list" and "Table with alphabetical list", brands in latin were grouped in one column. Fixed.
[+] Added product filter setting "Variants list template" on the editing product filter page.
[*] Variants on the product filter page have been grouped by first letter. Added separate group for numbers and special characters, merged groups for capital and lower-case letters.
[*] Page pointer in pagination links of the product feature variant was removed from GET-parameter (/brand/?page=2) into URL (/brand/page-2/).
[!] When creating a new product filter tabs were not displayed and excessive elements appeared at the window title. Fixed.
[+] On the editing filter page in the tab "AB: SEO for brands” added a new field “Breadcrumb”, that allows to change the name of filter breadcrumb.
[+] Added the page for Layouts recovery.
[+] Added Ukrainian language support.
[+] Release of the addon.