The addon is designed to add YouTube videos for store products.
Addon is included in the UniTheme2 package (goes free for all UniTheme2 users)
Features of the video product gallery addon for CS-Cart:
- The ability to add an unlimited number of video clips to the product;
- The ability to display all videos added to the product in the tab added by the addon for the product Video Gallery (the videos will be shown in a list with the title, text description and video);
- The ability to display video clips in the product photo gallery;
- The ability to control the display order of video icons in the photo gallery (at the beginning of the gallery or at the end);
- The ability to show product video as default image in gallery after product page will be loaded;
- The ability to add special label for products with videos in the product list with (on the category page or any another);
- The ability to control the video playback location (instead of the image or in a pop-up window);
- The ability to disable YouTube video control panel;
- The ability to enable repeat video playback;
- The ability to determine the size of the icon;
- The ability to enable loop;
- New !!! Ability to redefine the photo gallery of the product (make a vertical view instead of a horizontal one);
- The ability to export and import video clips for product;
- The ability at the level of each video to determine its title; description; position in the list, status, size and type of icon used (upload your own, if its necessary)
Using the addon and all its features improves behavioral factors (involves the user), which will undoubtedly have a positive effect on SEO performance and store sales.
- CS-Cart Ultimate (or CS-Cart)
- CS-Cart Multivendor
- 6 months (a paid renewal is available upon expiration)
AB dev team guarantees limited technical support to customers through its own technical support system. In order to use the technical support, authorize on the site and click the "Support" button.
Support does not include:
A complete list of technical support conditions look here