The add-on is included in the SpeedUP add-ons package for CS-Cart projects (supplied free of charge as part of the package)).
The add-on allows, when loading a website page by a browser, to postpone the loading of images of this page at the point in time when they are necessary for displaying to the user. This allows you to save resources and make the page load faster (mechanics are a Google requirement for site performance and are mandatory to use).
Video with Lazy load for images add-on in work
Lazy loading images is designed to solve several problems at once:
- Decreases initial load time - lazy loading of a web page reduces its weight, which allows faster page loading;
- Conserve bandwidth - lazy loading conserves bandwidth by delivering content to users only on demand;
- Improves Google PageSpeed Insights metrics for site pages.
Why is our implementation of the lazy load function preferred to use?
- we use technology that is widely supported by modern browsers and is recommended by Google experts;
- our add-on does not harm image search engine optimization (yes, images are also indexed and participate in search results).
Attention: to achieve maximum performance indicators on the site pages, it is necessary to combine the mechanics of lazy loading (postloading) and preloading images: we preload those images that the user sees on the screen first and lazily load those that he should see during further interaction with the page (and only if there is such an interaction).
For the preload function, we have provided Preload add-on for CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor.
- CS-Cart Ultimate (or CS-Cart)
- CS-Cart Multivendor
- CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Plus
- CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- 6 months (a paid renewal is available upon expiration)
No posts found
AB dev team guarantees limited technical support to customers through its own technical support system. In order to use the technical support, authorize on the site and click the "Support" button.
A complete list of technical support conditions look here
[!] "HiDPI displays support" add-on. When viewing source code of the page, click on the link of image in the attribute srcset(base64) didn't open the image. Fixed.
[!] UniTheme2. Lazy load didn't work for scroller (scroller of brands) in some cases. Fixed.
[!] UniTheme2. When the add-on "Image zoom" was active, images were not switched when clicking on the image gallery. Fixed.
[+] Research and Development of the main add-on functionality.