Add-on is a part of Cross up-Sell package (comes for free for owners of the package with an active subscription for update).
Add-on extends standard functionality of product comparison in platform CS-Cart / Multi-Vendor, making it more user friendly. Add-on analyzes all product comparisons and on the bases of behavior (statistic of comparisons, which you have an effect on) it suggests alternative, more appropriate product variants at product cards on the bases of users’ preferences. Thus, you get self-regulatory (but with a possibility to manipulate) Up-Sell system that looks smoothly and natural.
Advantages of the “AB: Extended comparison and wishlist” add-on:
- increase average purchase size (selecting a product, user will review more advanced product at suggested comparison list);
- improve behavioral factor on the website (visit depth, user’s involvement);
- add socialization (with the help of comparison list and ability to open “other’s” comparison list with a link);
- increase user’s satisfaction with the help of selection (by means of product recommendation which other users added to comparison list before purchase. It is the most relevant suggestions that are reviewed by users);
- maximize profit (by means of more marginal position of suggestion in comparison list. It happens because store administrator can fully control comparison statistic and manipulate it).
At next versions we will add unique logic for wishlist.
Watch video about add-on functionality. You won't find such functions:
- Ability to manipulate (manual setting) number of compared products by store administrator.
- Block "Frequently compared with" on the product page
- Comparison lists, divided by product categories
- New page of product comparison with extra abilities
- Indication of products that are already added to comparison list
- Ability to share link to user’s comparison list
- Extra sorting by number of added products to comparison lists.
- Display vendor's name in the table of feature list for Multi-Vendor edition
You can set a value for number of compared products with other products that are compared with the actual product (that you recommend) most of all.
This ability to manipulate number of compared products will allow you to manage selection of the top-priority products that will be shown to a user as recommendation (comparison).
Add-on adds the ability to create block on the product page. There is a table on this block with products and its features that are often compared with the actual product.
Content of the block may help the user to select a product with more favorable technical features, with the help of products that are compared by other users with similar preferences. It’s a base function of Up-Sell of the add-on.
Comparison lists, divided by product categories
Add-on adds the ability to display products in comparison lists that are divided by categories. It allows user to go to compared products that belong to the same category. At the same time, the user can easily go to compared products from other categories.
Add-on adds a page of product comparison. There is a table with a list of compared products on this page as well as a list of product features.
Following functionality is available on the Comparison page:
- Display all features or different features only;
- Go to the page of appropriate category by clicking “Add more”;
- Copy link to active comparison list, which a user can share with other people.
- Delete active comparison list, while other lists will stay on the page.
For products that are already added to comparison list, add-on provides special style for the button “Add to comparison list”. It helps the user to understand that a product is already added to comparison list. If you click the button second time, the user will be transferred to a page of all compared lists.
There is ability to share link on the Comparison list. You can share a link to one comparison list, as well as a link to all comparison lists at once. It allows to improve behavioral factor on the website (visit depth, user’s involvement).
Add-on adds two ways of sorting in product lists:
- AB: Extended comparison and wishlist: frequently compared at the end;
- AB: Extended comparison and wishlist: frequently compared at the beginning.
Such functionality helps you to direct user’s attention to top-priority products (high marginal products or products that are in stock).
- CS-Cart Ultimate (or CS-Cart)
- CS-Cart Multivendor
- CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Plus
- CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Cross sale
In some cases CS-Cart does not give possibility to extend functions (where is no hooks, another cases), so to inplement extra feature we need to insert it to code of CS-Cart.
- 6 months (a paid renewal is available upon expiration)
No posts found
AB dev team guarantees limited technical support to customers through its own technical support system. In order to use the technical support, authorize on the site and click the "Support" button.
A complete list of technical support conditions look here
[+] Research and Development of the add-on functionality.