Uses chat bots in popular messengers (Telegram, Viber and FB Messenger) to automate communications and interaction between the store and the client.
Why did we develop a module for working with chat bots?
More and more users around the world are actively using instant messengers and it is becoming a part of their daily life: watching the news, setting the apartment on guard, checking a bank account, receiving utility bills, etc. Undoubtedly, this introduces new requirements for ecommerce: the user no longer wants to "remember passwords" in hundreds of stores that he uses. Requires a "single window" to which he is accustomed.
The first implementation covers the Price Subscription and Hidden Dumping scenario.
What the add-on can do in the first implementation:
For the user
- adds price change subscription widgets on the product page with support for Telegram, Viber and FB Messenger chat bots;
- a user who has subscribed to a price change can view products, remove them from the subscription and proceed to purchase;
- there is a mechanism for switching languages in the interface of chat bots (if the store is multilingual);
- the user will be notified in the chat bot if the price of a product from the subscription list has changed.
- for the administrator, a mechanism is provided for viewing all subscriptions with a breakdown by goods and by subscribed users;
- a flexible system for managing chains of motivational messages with the generation of individual promo codes (Hidden dumping) has been introduced. These messages will be sent to the user until he places an order for a product from a subscription;
- the ability to send a targeted message with a promo code to a specific user as part of a subscription to a specific product;
- much more that you can learn from the video:
What functionality can be added to the module with its development:
- subscriptions to goods that are not in stock;
- authorization in the chat bot;
- view store promotions;
- view orders, delivery statuses ...;
- system messages and mailings via chat bots;
- other functionality
The functionality that will be added to the module as it develops will be determined by its popularity and the activity of the user community.
- CS-Cart Ultimate (or CS-Cart)
- CS-Cart Multivendor
- CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Plus
- CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- 6 months (a paid renewal is available upon expiration)
No posts found
AB dev team guarantees limited technical support to customers through its own technical support system. In order to use the technical support, authorize on the site and click the "Support" button.
A complete list of technical support conditions look here
[!] When saving the script for the first time, default values were incorrectly substituted for message templates in all languages except for the selected one. Corrected.
[!] The link at the top level of the menu in the administration panel led to a 404 page. Corrected.
[+] Research and Development of the main add-on functionality.