The add-on is included in the package of the Unitheme2 starting from version 4.13.1.a
The functionality of the add-on is implemented using the PhotoSwipe js library, which is distributed free of charge.
What problems does the add-on solve:
- Allows you to display important elements in image previews (this approach is used by major eCommerce players), such as product price, "Add to cart" button and other elements, including navigation elements);
- Improves the sales from the product pages (the number of orders increases) by improving the interface and capabilities;
- Solves the interface problem of the user with product images: switching the image with a swipe and zooming in with the fingers for mobile users (through the most expected scenario of user behavior on a mobile device).
Look how add-on works in this video
What interface will be available to the user from a PC
For users with a PC, the following interface will be displayed, from which you can conveniently view all images with a magnification, familiarize yourself with the price of the product and make a purchase without returning to the product description page.
What interface will be available to the user from a mobile device
Users from mobile devices will get the same opportunities for full interaction with the image gallery: swiping with a swipe, enlarging the image and the ability to buy from the image preview page.
What settings are available for the add-on
The add-on allows you to control the display of functional elements in the preview interface
- CS-Cart Ultimate (or CS-Cart)
- CS-Cart Multivendor
- CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Plus
- CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- 6 months (a paid renewal is available upon expiration)
No posts found
AB dev team guarantees limited technical support to customers through its own technical support system. In order to use the technical support, authorize on the site and click the "Support" button.
A complete list of technical support conditions look here
[!] At iOS 13.3 and earlier versions, there was an error and previewer didn't start working. Fixed.
[!] Html code was not displayed as a text at product name. Fixed.
[!] "Scroll to top" button" add-on. Button “Scroll to top” covered previewer. Fixed.
[!] When opening gallery by clicking at all images, except main product image, the first image was opened every time. Fixed.
[!] In administration panel previewer was displayed without management elements and small images. Fixed.
[+] Research and Development of the add-on functionality.