Add-on - Fast navigation
Adds an extra block of navigation to any sections of the store (including custom links) without tight binding to the store structure (based on custom menus with the desired structure). Thanks to the sophisticated interface for PC and mobile devices, the depth of site views will be much higher, the buyer is guaranteed to find the desired product in the right section and make a purchase.
What is the mechanics of the fast navigation addon:
- The module adds the ability to create an extra block on any page with visual navigation through the necessary pages (the source of the structure can be any created menu in the CS-Cart system - hence full flexibility with the ability to show any structure on any page of the store);
- The added block has a well-developed user interface with the ability to display single-level or two-level structures;
- When loading a block on a page, lazy loading of images is used (adds dynamics, draws the user's attention);
- The module allows you to load demo data (already created and configured by the developers of the menu with a test structure, images, settings, etc., which you just need to specify in content of block to get the display, as in the demo);
- The ability to assign an image and label for each item;
- The ability to control the number of columns to display the structure elements (for different devices separately);
- The ability to connect a scroller to show the structure with scrolling elements of the first or second level;
- The ability to display the scrolling indicator in block;
- The ability to add a custom link Show all to each created block (with link control and link text).
The add-on solves several problems of the store:
- improves the depth of views (behavioral factor, that affects the ranking in search engines);
- allows you to flexibly distribute the weight to the necessary sections (pages) of the store (even, if these are not category pages, but, for example, filter, brand or product pages) from the main page or any other landing pages;
- Improves usability for mobile users in many times, which greatly affects conversion rates.
- CS-Cart Ultimate (or CS-Cart)
- CS-Cart Multivendor
- 6 months (a paid renewal is available upon expiration)
No posts found
AB dev team guarantees limited technical support to customers through its own technical support system. In order to use the technical support, authorize on the site and click the "Support" button.
A complete list of technical support conditions look here
[+] Added compatibility with the add-on "AB: Preload" version 1.3.1 or higher.
[+] Added compatibility with CS-Cart 4.12.1.
[+] On the page of demo data adding, added the ability to place demo data in context in accordance with blocks.
[+] Added add-on setting "Use Ajax to download the second level elements". When setting is used the second level elements of "Two-level navigation" will be displayed after page downloading.
[+] "Watermarks" add-on. Added add-on setting "Add watermarks for quick navigation images".
Indicator of the images loading in the the block "AB: Fast navigation" was passed on the theme. To display the indicator, you should update the theme up to version 4.11.4.a and more.
New features and improvements:
[+] Added support of Ukrainian language.
[*] UniTheme2 и YoupiTheme: Indicator of the images loading in the block "AB: Fast navigation" was passed on the theme. To display the indicator, you should update the theme up to version 4.11.4.a and more.
[*] Dependence of the add-on "AB: Add-ons manager" was added.
[!] Unitheme2 theme. The text in the "Common button" was not centered in the block "AB: Fast navigation". Fixed.
[+] On the storefront when the "Edit texts" mode is active, added the possibility to edit:
* Menu item name/Category name;
* AB: Label text.
[*] Optimization of the addon work;
[*] Responsive theme: Removed lazy-load images.
[!] On the storefront the images were not displayed for menu items which submenu was formed with categories. Fixed;
[!] There was the setting "Appearance type" in the block setting "Fast navigation" that did not influence on anything when the "Two-level navigation" template was chosen. Fixed.
[+] Added privileges.
[*] Minimal CS-Cart version 4.11.1;
[*] Changed add-on color picker to CS-Cart standard picker.
[!] In the block of "AB: Fast navigation by categories" on different categories displayed a set of the same categories (caching problems). Fixed.
[+] Added a new template "AB: Fast navigation by categories" to display subcategories (available on Design -> Layouts -> "Categories" layout page);
[!] In the Responsive, the arrows of the second level scroller navigation did not match the arrows of the first level. Fixed;
[!] On Retina displays, images in the "AB: Fast navigation" block were not loaded using lazy-load. Fixed;
[*] Minimal CS-Cart platform version is 4.10.1;
[*] Pluses and arrows sizes were corrected;
[*] Language value on EN by default is changed;
[*] In the addon demo data were changed labels color.
[!] Automatic scrolling took place in the first level scroller. Fixed;
[!] The link "All from the section" at Ajax-loading is worked incorrectly. Fixed;
[!] UniTheme2 main menu overlapped by a level one scrollbar. Fixed;
[!] An error has occurred while editing through the content editor. Fixed;
[!] In the fast navigation block on the Responsive scrollers were displayed incorrectly. Fixed.
[+] Added compatibility with UniTheme2;
[+] Added Ajax-loading elements of the second level;
[!] Fixed a bug in the "Edit content on-site" mode;